HOME IMPROVEMENT SALES SPECIALIST
We are seeking to hire a professional home improvement sales specialist. The ideal candidate will aggressively follow up on supplied, and self-generated leads for quality bath remodeling projects. Home improvement sales experience is desired but not necessary. Will train the right candidate.
Additional requirements include professional appearance and demeanor; utilize the proven BAC selling techniques, showroom, and designers to present effective needs-based proposals to clients; ability to close; ability to provide full documentation to production to maximize client satisfaction. Must pass background check.
Working for Bel Air Construction:
- BAC is a nationally recognized Big 50 Remodeler and has served Harford and Baltimore counties and the surrounding areas for over 35 years.
- An owner who has been in over 30,000 in home sales meetings.
- In-house 3D CAD designers (to help you “wow” your prospects, sell more jobs and make more money).
- Highly talented craftsman carpenters and a stable team of dedicated trade partners (so you have the confidence that you’re selling an amazing transformation to the prospect’s home).
- A highly trained employee is answering the phone and manning the showroom (so you get your lead appointments set as soon as the prospects contact us.
- Intensive paid training – so you can be up and running quickly and earning a lucrative paycheck.
- A beautiful showroom with many displays sets you apart from almost all of the competition.
- BAC is a member of SEN, a national buying group so we can buy direct from manufacturers, so our pricing is competitive.
- BAC’s renovations are regularly featured in national magazines – our projects look like HGTV transformations.
- Outstanding compensation: six figure income potential for the candidate that has a strong work ethic.
- Paid health, retirement and vacation benefits.
- Intensive training program.Supplied leads.
Job Summary: To aggressively follow up on supplied leads to close profitable remodeling jobs. Present a professional appearance and build trust at first in-house meeting. Utilize the proven BAC selling techniques, (and showroom when appropriate) to present an appealing proposal to client. Close the sale and provide documentation to production to maximize client satisfaction and profitability
This is an in home sales opportunity. Some evenings and Saturdays are required.