Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Bel Air Construction is now accepting resumes for a full-time Administrative Assistant.
This is an important position. You will be the “face” of our company and the first impression a customer receives when they call or stop into the office. Therefore, we need a cheerful, upbeat, and motivated person to answer phones, schedule appointments, and complete all paperwork and online documentation accurately and completely. This position requires initiative, ability to learn quickly, superb communication skills, capability of working well with others, and attention to detail.
- Minimum 10 years of office experience in a small business environment
- Amazingly accurate and attentive to detail
- Excellent computer skills with experience in MS Office, Excel, Outlook and Cloud understanding
- Ability to learn computer software/programs easily
- Verifiable references
- Able to pass a drug and background screening
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
Please email [email protected] for more information