Brighter Inside and Out
- The 1970’s era home needed an exterior shapeup to replace the dated asbestos shingle siding, remove a poorly constructed sunroom and bring some additional light into the interior of the of house.
Bel Air Construction Solutions
- Bel Air Construction removed the old siding and replaced it with a similar color modern Dutch Lap vinyl siding updating the overall look of the home.
- We took advantage of the siding being removed to place new windows in what was previously a monolithic wall bringing exterior light into the living room, dining room and two bedrooms.
- All gutters, downspouts, soffit, and fascia were replaced.
- We demolished the poorly constructed and essentially non-functional sunroom.