Spa-like Bathrooms Created with use of Stunning Products
- Customer had lived in a number of homes that they had personalized with beautiful spa-like bathroom amenities and finishes.
- They had recently moved into a townhouse that had the typical thirty-year-old builder finishes in the baths – 4 x 4 white tile, cultured marble vanity tops, pressboard cabinets and studio lighting.
- Accustomed to certain spa-like bathroom amenities and finishes, they wanted to add exciting beautiful inspiring finishes to create a mood of beauty, tranquility and elegance in the baths.
Bel Air Construction Solutions
- Bel Air Construction’s interior designer recommended semi-precious gemstone counter tops. The counters consist of semi-precious gemstones that are often used for jewelry (amethyst, brown agate, etc) and suspended in a resin so that instead of a small piece of jewelry there is an entire counter top to admire.
- Caesarstone Concetto Brown Agate semi-precious counter tops are used in each of the three bathrooms including a powder room.
- Since Brown Agate is translucent gemstone the powder room counter top is backlit for added drama.
- The vanity cabinets are handcrafted lifetime warranted Dura Supreme cabinets and feature drawers for more functional organization and storage.
- The master bath floor and walls are Crema Select porcelain tile which looks just like Crema Marfil marble but without the porosity of marble.
- The second bath and powder room floors are marble basketweave with a marble accent dot.
- Briolette glass vessel bowls sit atop of the Brown Agate counter tops.
- The tub in the master bath was eliminated to maximize shower space which features a frameless sliding glass door and modern square fixtures.