Desire for Larger Closet Gets Spacious Master Bath
- The primary initiative behind this master bathroom renovation was the desire to gain additional space in the master bedroom closet.
- The homeowner’s secondary desire to update the outdated master bath.
Bel Air Construction Solutions
- To gain the additional closet space the Bel Air Construction design team harvested space by squaring off an angled wall shared by the closet and the master bath.
- The result was that a small shower was able to be replaced with a large, spa-like shower that features a shower seat, two shower heads, a honed pebble shower floor and a frameless glass enclosure.
- The flooring and the shower walls are tiled with Emser Technique matte glazed porcelain. The shower walls are accented with a band of Emser La Vie glass mosaic tile and a niche.
- An unused, large, jetted tub was removed and replaced by a custom-built window seat with under seat storage.
- A large 6 drawer, two cabinet vanity is topped by a quartz counter and double vessel sinks, integrated with the vanity is a linen closet.